IVF Cost: All Inclusive Price
At Poma Fertility, our all-inclusive self-pay price for IVF is only $8500, thousands less than most clinics around the country, and thousands less than any other clinic in the Seattle area. Poma offers the same high success rates without the same high price found at most other clinics. The only other thing patients may need to pay for is medications, anesthesia, and any desired genetic screening.
What’s the catch? There isn’t one.
We never charge extra for:
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Extended culture for blastocysts
- Laboratory procedures like assisted hatching
- Embryo cryopreservation
- Extra blood and uterine monitoring
Most IVF centers up charge for all of these treatments, increasing their already high prices. At Poma Fertility, it’s always included.
Because many women will need more than one IVF cycle to beome pregnant, Poma Fertility also offers a Refund Warranty Program designed to help patients continue their treatment if they do not have a baby at first. This program gives patients extra attempts at getting pregnant but at a substantially discounted rate.
The Refund Warranty Program is an ideal option for patient without insurance because:
- Many patients do not need three IVF cycles to have a baby
- Additional IVF cycles are at a substantially discounted rate
- Patients only have to pay for the IVF cycles they actually need
- If a baby is not delivered, patients get a substantial refund
Like our price for IVF, our Refund Warranty program costs thousands less than similar programs offered by most other clinics. It’s simple, it for some reason you don’t take home a baby, we refund you thousands.
We have designed our pricing and our refund warranty program to be easy, upfront, and without any surprises. For more information on the Poma Fertility Refund Warranty Program, or to discuss financing options, please contact us today.
Creating life is beautiful, and we are here every step of the way.